Saturday, 10.Oct.2026, 11:01 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

1.jpg

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1
Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes - Rockpalast (1992)
vianderDate: Friday, Yesterday, 11:03 AM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Messages: 68072
Reputation: 11
Status: Offline


INFO:

Source: WEBRip
Video compression mode: [MKV,1080p][H.264,AC3]
Size MB: 3900
Total Run Time mn. 153:42


Tracklist:

01. Better Days
02. Talk to Me
03. Love on the Wrong Side of Town
04. Walk Away Renée
05. I Played the Fool
06. Hard to Find
07. Soul's on Fire
08. I Feel Free
09. Why Is Love Such a Sacrifice?
10. All the Way Home
11. Let It Be Me
12. Broke Down Piece of Man
13. I've Been Working Too Hard
14. Breakdown
15. The Fever
16. Trapped Again
17. I Don't Want to Go Home
18. Shake 'Em Down
19. Wonderful World
20. A Change Is Gonna Come
21. Having a Party

Encore:
22. Coming Back
23. This Time It's for Real
24. Forever
25. t's Been a Long Time
26. Hearts of Stone




 
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1
Search: