Friday, 03.May.2024, 12:15 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

imagebam.com

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ...::Blu-Ray Disc::... » Blues » ZZ Top - That Little Ol' Band from Texas (2019)
ZZ Top - That Little Ol' Band from Texas (2019)
vianderDate: Sunday, 08.May.2022, 3:56 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

INFO:

Quality: Blu-ray
Video Resolution/Scan: 1080p/1080i
Container: BDMV
Video codec: H.264
Audio Codec: DTS/PCM
Video: MPEG-4 AVC Video / 29978 kbps / 1080p / 23.976 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 4.1
Video 2: MPEG-4 AVC Video / 21971 kbps / 1080i / 29.970 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 4.1
Audio: LPCM Audio / 2.0 / 48 kHz / 2304 kbps / 24-bit
Audio 2: DTS-HD Master Audio / 5.1 / 48 kHz / 3543 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit)
Subtitles: English, German, Spanish, French
Size: 31.86 GB

The disk is taken from user tatuk's locker. I have nothing to do with it... Here's what he added:
Great disc, folks. If you love these rubber grandfathers like I do, you will be thrilled. One critic in the film called them "interpreters of the blues", which is true, because their blues is their blues ... It is recognized immediately, literally by the first chords. An incredible band that has been playing music for 50 years with the same line-up... The documentary is really interesting. I won't retell everything, look for yourself (there are English subtitles), but I'll remember a couple of moments... Billy, Dusty and Frank talk quite cheerfully about themselves and the band. They remember their manager (he died just a few years ago), who clearly defined what they could and could not do. He forbade them to take pictures and give interviews, and they said - how is it that no one will recognize them, but the manager was adamant - let the rumors spread. And at the very first concert, when they went out to perform, and the curtain moved aside, it turned out that the auditorium was empty, only some guy was sitting in the back and looked around in surprise, having got there obviously by mistake, and he got up and went to the exit , but then the musicians realized: "Hey, guy, don't go, we'll play for you." And they played the whole concert for him alone, then they bought him a Coca-Cola, and they also played an encore, although no one asked them to do this ... The most interesting thing is that for all these 50 years he constantly came to concerts and shouted to them from the audience: "Hello, remember me? It's me, that guy!". Nobody thought to ask his name ... Then there was their first big tour, for which they brought buffaloes, some birds of prey, some other animals to the stage ... Frank said that he received a check for 72,000 bucks, it was his first big money, and he lost it to a cent on drugs. Tried everything possible. But when his wife left him, he realized that he needed to slow down, went to the manager and said: "I need 30 days to go to the clinic for rehabilitation." The manager replied: "Of course, take as much time as you need!" And the group gathered again only three years later... It turned out that during these three years they had become incredibly lazy, and did not even cut their beards. Frank, comparing Dusty and Billy's luxurious beards with his own, immediately shaved. This is how the modern image of the group appeared. Frank swore at the beards of his friends, saying that it was impossible to go to the store with them - everyone would recognize them. And Billy said, "Then we immediately start yelling - Look, the drummer from ZZ Top! - and pointing fingers at Frank so that he gets it too." Then the Rolling Stones wanted to take them to the Caribbean as an opening act. The band arrived there 2 weeks in advance to warm up, but instead the guys sat in a bar with Stones drummer Charlie Watts. Finally the manager came to them and said: "Slow down guys, the concert is coming soon, from now on - only two drinks a day." He could not imagine that the bar has drinks about a meter high ... One day he went into the bar and saw a huge glass: "What is this?" And Dusty replied: "It's just the second drink" ... When they played on stage, Mick Jagger stood on the side, listening to their performance, and held a mop stolen from a cleaning lady near his face so that it depicted his beard ...

https://ulozto.net/file....2SyAD==
https://ulozto.net/file....wV2LD==
https://ulozto.net/file....TR2Lj==
https://ulozto.net/file....wV4AN==

Forum » ...::Blu-Ray Disc::... » Blues » ZZ Top - That Little Ol' Band from Texas (2019)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: