Saturday, 27.Apr.2024, 2:46 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

imagebam.com

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Jazz » Harold López-Nussa Torres - Montreux (2016)
Harold López-Nussa Torres - Montreux (2016)
vianderDate: Wednesday, 28.Sep.2016, 8:36 AM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

INFO:

Source: WEBRip
Video compression mode: AVI
Size Mb: 825
Total Run Time mn. 82:23

Harold López-Nussa Torres is a jazz pianist who plays Cuban music and lives in Havana's Vedado neighborhood in Cuba. The 26-year-old[when?] pianist is Cuban, and French through his grandmother.

López-Nussa gave a concert in the 2006 Montreux Jazz Festival and recorded with Claude Nobs support, "Sobre el Atelier" in a Swiss studio. "I'm composing, arranging, rehearsing and my main objective is to make my record."[citation needed] The CD piano solo was released on 25 October on Harmonia Mundi. López-Nussa is finishing his musical studies at the Instituto Superior de Arte.

López-Nussa was born into a musical family in Havana on July 13, 1983. Not only are his father, Ruy Francisco López-Nussa and uncle—Ernán, a pianist—working musicians, but also his late mother, Mayra Torres, was a highly regarded piano teacher. At the age of eight, López-Nussa began studying at the Manuel Saumell Elementary School of Music, then the Amadeo Roldán Conservatory and finally graduating with a degree in classical piano from the Instituto Superior de Artes (ISA).

Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Jazz » Harold López-Nussa Torres - Montreux (2016)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: