Friday, 26.Apr.2024, 1:26 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

imagebam.com

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Anson Funderburg - Festival de Blues de Cazorla (2013) TVRip
Anson Funderburg - Festival de Blues de Cazorla (2013) TVRip
vianderDate: Wednesday, 15.Mar.2017, 10:05 AM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

INFO:

Source: TVRip
Video compression mode: Mp4
Size MB: 416
Total Run Time mn. 72:38

"Anson Funderburgh", born on November 15, 1954 , at the age of seven or eight he got his first guitar and got caught by the blues. His first musical experiences happened in Dallas clubs . He has developed his learning from the likes of Freddie King, Jimmy Reed and Albert Collins, when these great bluesmen were passing clubs in the Dallas area , but never had the chance to see Muddy Waters. Funderburgh taught himself the guitar, listening to classic blues records. Form Funderburgh Rockets in 1978, but not add to Sam Myers until 1982.
Funderburgh recorded with the " Fabulous Thunderbirds " , the album " Butt Rockin ' and continued recording in the 90 's " Tell Me What I Want To Hear " (1991 ) , " Live at Grand Emporium "(1995 ) and" That's What drives They Want "(1997 ) . After the release of nine albums , Funderburgh , 1999 label change with the release of "Change in my Pocket ". Funderburgh has won numerous Handy'sy always been considered one of the favorite musicians in the blues circuit by their own comrades . Its exclusive visit to Cazorla was the first time I played in Spain Anson.

vianderDate: Friday, 11.Dec.2020, 8:44 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Anson Funderburg - Festival de Blues de Cazorla (2013) TVRip
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: