Friday, 26.Apr.2024, 6:35 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

imagebam.com

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Eddie Shaw & The Wolfgang - Chicago Blues Festival (2016)
Eddie Shaw & The Wolfgang - Chicago Blues Festival (2016)
vianderDate: Monday, 14.Nov.2016, 11:48 AM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

INFO:

Source: WEBRip
Video compression mode: [MKV,1080p][H.264,AC3]
Size MB: 969
Total Run Time mn. 54:31

"It does not matter if you play jazz or hip hop, it all comes from the blues.I've touched the world, I brought the blues to Africa, China and far corners of the planet.The blues will never die and if you investigate Past the music we will see that everything was built with the blues as a foundation.The blues will always be part of the music "

Shaw, who worked with Muddy Waters, Howlin` Wolf, Jimmy Reed and Elmore James, among others, said that "when they died they were all practically without a cent." "I never saw a 25-year-old blues musician who was a millionaire, there was never enough money left to play for the rest of his life, because most of the musicians of that time drank too much, liked to have a lot of fun and hang out with beautiful women "He says, laughing. "But now," says Shaw, "I have rock friends who at 30 have already retired, Hannah Montana is already a millionaire and still a babe, do you understand what I'm saying?" The blues is different, I've been playing for 60 years and I can hardly pay the rent.We are always going to be around, a blues musician at the age of 25 is just beginning and learning what it is, "he says, marking differences between the cultivation of a tradition and the music that dominates the market. Continuing a review of his life, the musician who was born in Strington, Mississippi, in 1937 says, "If you are a good bluesman, that means your bank account is not going to say 'insufficient funds', but I keep the blues because it's my Life, I am the blues and means everything to us. "

vianderDate: Wednesday, 11.Mar.2020, 8:41 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
New link available. Enjoy smile

https://sandup.co/l90ep60....ar.html

Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Eddie Shaw & The Wolfgang - Chicago Blues Festival (2016)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: