Sunday, 05.May.2024, 11:13 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

imagebam.com

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Van Morrison - Why Must I Always Explain (1995)
Van Morrison - Why Must I Always Explain (1995)
vianderDate: Monday, 04.Apr.2022, 8:33 AM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

INFO:

Source: WEBRip
Video compression mode: [MKV,1080p][H.264,AC3]
Size MB: 2070
Total Run Time mn. 57:11

Exclusive interview with Michelle Rocca who would later become Van Morrison's partner, plus video clips and live performances

George Ivan Morrison was born in Belfast in 1945. Influenced by folk, soul and R&B, he is one of the few rock artists who can boast of having created a personal and unique style, with a notable influence on the musicians of his generation. and of later times. His peculiar way of singing, recognizable from the first bars, has been imitated in the farthest corners of the world. For more than 20 years, Van Morrison has created a brilliant and innovative style, both in his studio recordings and in his live appearances. As proof of his versatility and the result of so many musical incursions, he conquered markets as difficult as that of American country.Van Morrison is endowed with a unique voice, with timbres and feelings that are usually reserved for black singers, capable of transmitting unsuitable vibrations for soul or jazz singers. His musical origins date back to the early '60s.

Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Van Morrison - Why Must I Always Explain (1995)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: