Monday, 06.May.2024, 7:57 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

imagebam.com

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Delmark Records 55 Years of Jazz and Blues (2010)
Delmark Records 55 Years of Jazz and Blues (2010)
vianderDate: Friday, 04.Feb.2022, 9:46 AM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

INFO:

Source: WEBRip
Video compression mode: [MKV,1080p][H.264,AC3]
Size MB: 1090
Total Run Time mn. 29:59

The DVD is bright and clear. A great deal of effort has been taken to feature the artists doing what they do best, without making it all feel staged and processed. The music disc draws deeply from the Delmark catalog, floating seventeen tracks that are sure to please you time and time again. I’ve been around long enough to know the music of all the artists featured here intimately, but even I was pleasantly surprised at the songs chosen from this outing. Junior Wells jumps in with an unexpected version of “Little By Little,” Jimmy Burns laid me flat with an ultra fine rendition of “Country Boy In The City,” John Estes blisters with boogie woogie and piano jive on “I Ain’t Gonna Sell It,” and not to take a back seat to anyone, Zora Young steps out and owns “Till The Fat Lady Sings.” Other artists include: Detroit Jr., Big Joe Williams, Willie Kent, Jimmy Dawkins, Magic Sam, Lurrie Bell, and a host of others who are not to be missed, or taken lightly.

Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Delmark Records 55 Years of Jazz and Blues (2010)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: