Friday, 26.Apr.2024, 9:13 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

imagebam.com

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Mick Kolassa & Mark Telesca - You Can't Do That 2018
Mick Kolassa & Mark Telesca - You Can't Do That 2018
vianderDate: Friday, 18.May.2018, 9:59 AM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

INFO:

Source: WEBRip - AUDIO
Video compression mode: Flac
Size MB: 226
Total Run Time mn. 37:09

The songs of the Beatles have been covered by more artists of all musical genres than any songwriters, with the possible exception of Bob Dylan. Those covers, as can be expected, have been completed with various levels of success. Most of those recording artists over the years confined their tributes to single songs. Joe Cocker, for example, always seemed to excel on his Beatles covers. Cocker regularly even surpassed their masterful efforts (“She Came In Through the Bathroom Window” or “A Little Help From My Friends”), and sometimes came up a smidgen short (“Something”). Some groups did credible work over the course of entire LPs. R&B superstars Booker T & The MG’s (“McLemore Drive), country gentleman Chet Atkins (“Chet Picks The Beatles”), and jazz icon George Benson (“The Other Side Of Abby Road”) all are testaments to the breadth of an artist’s creative power and bold artistic ambition. The bluesy arrangements found on this 2018 release by Mick Kolassa & Mark Telesca entitled You Can’t Do That! is also a fine musical presentation of eleven classics from The Fab Four’s catalog that stands smartly alongside the above three examples.

Tracklist:

01. I'll Cry Instead
02. Can't Buy Me Love
03. I Feel Fine
04. Fixing a Hole
05. You Can't Do That
06. Got to Get You Into My Life
07. Lady Madonna
08. Why Don't We Do It in the Road
09. She's a Woman
10. Mean Mr. Mustard / Polythene Pam
11. She Came In Through the Bathroom Window

Attention: Files are subject to expiration and can be automatically deleted if their not downloaded 30 days after the last download.

Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Mick Kolassa & Mark Telesca - You Can't Do That 2018
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: