Friday, 26.Apr.2024, 8:52 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

imagebam.com

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Johnny Winter - Live on Don Kirshner's Rock Concert (1974)
Johnny Winter - Live on Don Kirshner's Rock Concert (1974)
vianderDate: Friday, 18.Aug.2017, 3:32 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

INFO:

Source: WEBRip
Video compression mode: [MKV,1080p][H.264,AC3]
Size MB: 387
Total Run Time mn. 21:10

In honor of Johnny coming to perform at The Oriental Theater in Denver next week, I thought it would be fitting to put up some Johnny Winter videos. This is a live performance from Don Kirshner's Rock Concert TV Show in 1974. Great show with Rock And Roll Hoochie Coo and Silver Train just to name a couple. This man is a true American icon. The vast amount of music he has given us is simply amazing! Go see him if he comes to your town, and go buy ALL of his releases. They're all great! Show your support for one of the greatest guitar players in the universe. Another choice selection for your listening pleasure from The Rev. Bob Archives! Always be excellent to each other and enjoy the show!

The music and videos that I post on my channel are being offered free for the promotion of the artist that made the music and the enjoyment and education of fans of the music everywhere. No money is being asked for these performances. These are being posted for free. All credit will be fully given to any and all artist involved in the making of said video. These videos are being offered under the Fair Use And Free Trade Act for music lovers everywhere to enjoy. Special thank you's to any and all artist that made said video. You make the world a better place for all of us.

Pass: SOUNDSTAGE

vianderDate: Wednesday, 21.Jul.2021, 7:24 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo

vianderDate: Friday, 16.Feb.2024, 10:30 AM | Message # 3
Generalissimo

Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Johnny Winter - Live on Don Kirshner's Rock Concert (1974)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: