Monday, 06.May.2024, 3:18 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

imagebam.com

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Rock » Nick Cave – 20,000 Days on Earth (2014)
Nick Cave – 20,000 Days on Earth (2014)
vianderDate: Wednesday, 28.Sep.2022, 10:43 AM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

INFO:

Source: WEBRip
Video compression mode: [MKV,1080p][H.264,AC3]
Size MB: 3620
Total Run Time mn. 93:01

The film begins with Cave's voice-over: "At the end of the twentieth century, I ceased to be human. It's not bad or good, it's just a fact." Sosno, this phrase sets the tone for the whole movie ...
I bring to the attention of the good-natured people the full version of this awesome movie about Nick Cave. On the one hand, this is a typical documentary, with numerous interviews, rehearsal footage, stories about childhood, old photos, but on the other hand, this is a completely staged film, carefully directed and filmed ... I won’t go into details, the fans will see for themselves. And, I think, non-fans also will not waste time in vain. Several rips are already being distributed on the tracker, you can also steal Russian subtitles there, they completely coincide with this rip (without special rips, of course), I checked it on Windows Media Player Classic, but still I advise you to use the built-in English subtitles. Pay attention to the extras - almost a whole hour of interesting material, and the live recording of the very composition with Kylie Minogue is just a surprise. Although I myself am a fan, and I’m deep enough in the topic, I learned a lot of interesting things from the film: and why Blixa Bargeld left after Nocturama, and why The Birthday Party was dissolved (pissing German is something ...), and how they were looking for Kylie to invite her to sign up with them ... If you are interested, please take a look. No wonder the rips from this documentary are in the "art house"

Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Rock » Nick Cave – 20,000 Days on Earth (2014)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: