Thursday, 09.May.2024, 0:10 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

imagebam.com

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Rock » Ron Gallo - Troubadour Hollywood Los Angeles CA (2017)
Ron Gallo - Troubadour Hollywood Los Angeles CA (2017)
vianderDate: Sunday, 15.Apr.2018, 9:39 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

INFO:

Source: WEBRip
Video compression mode: [MKV,1080p][H.264,AC3]
Size MB: 1060
Total Run Time mn. 59:19

…is 11 tracks of lyrical confrontation and laughter for cynics laid down roughly on a bed of fuzz, chaotic structures and primal sounds evoked from a red Fender jaguar electric guitar - there is bass, there are drums and not much else besides the occasional icing (no artificial colors or dyes). It’s not comfortable and easily pinpointed and I’m sure that will create an issue for the desire for neat little boxes we have grown to love. On my shelf currently there is a Mahalia Jackson record sandwiched between “Funhouse” by The Stooges and Minor Threat. Lately on long drives, we’ve been deep into the Eckhart Tolle audiobook for “A New Earth”, a variety of comedy podcasts (specify), our friends and bands in our new adopted home of Nashville, stand-up specials and revisiting 90’s hits - oh, and listening to our own record a lot to make sure the mixes are right on car speakers. My bedroom window curtains are orange. We tour in a maroon SUV. The band, RG3, consists of Joe Bisirri on bass and Dylan Sevey on drums.

Attention: Files are subject to expiration and can be automatically deleted if their not downloaded 30 days after the last download.

Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Rock » Ron Gallo - Troubadour Hollywood Los Angeles CA (2017)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: