Friday, 19.Apr.2024, 4:18 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

imagebam.com

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Jazz » Jamie Cullum - North Sea J. F. & Montreux J. F. (2009)
Jamie Cullum - North Sea J. F. & Montreux J. F. (2009)
vianderDate: Wednesday, 31.May.2017, 9:06 AM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

INFO:

Source: WEBRip
Video compression mode: AVI
Size MB: 369
Total Run Time mn. 69:57

Jamie Cullum likes surprises. This talented singer from England is currently working in seclusion on a new album. He did, however, write a number for the soundtrack of the Clint Eastwood film Gran Torino. According to Cullum, his new album will sound completely different compared to anything he has done before. Cullum's breakthrough in the Netherlands came in 2003 with the album Twentysomething. The slightly-built pianist, with his explosive behavior on stage, continued that success with Catching Tales which contains much more of his own work. He then announced that he wanted to take a new direction: 'Naturally, the basis is jazz but I also have a great affinity for genres like pop and dance music. I would like to discover a style in which my voice and piano playing can do justice to these styles.' He has been working on his master plan in Los Angeles for over a year. He may lift a corner of the veil in Rotterdam.

Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Jazz » Jamie Cullum - North Sea J. F. & Montreux J. F. (2009)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: