Tuesday, 16.Apr.2024, 6:33 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

imagebam.com

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Deborah Coleman - En Los Conciertos de Radio 3 (2009)
Deborah Coleman - En Los Conciertos de Radio 3 (2009)
vianderDate: Friday, 19.May.2017, 8:45 AM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

INFO:

Source: WEBRip
Video compression mode: FLV
Size MB: 153
Total Run Time mn. 26:25

Deborah Coleman, a great African-American woman, blues guitarist, singer and songwriter, was born in Portsmouth, Virginia, and grew up in a military-loving music family. With her father playing the piano, two brothers on guitar, and a sister playing guitar and keyboards, Deborah felt naturally with an instrument in her hands, taking a guitar at age 8, initially inspired by The Monkees. "I saw them on TV and I said, I want to do that." I thought it was great, "he recalls.
Although Coleman began to fantasize about being a professional actress in her early childhood, it took her a while to realize her dream. He started playing the guitar when he was 15 and came to play with a big band of rock and R & B bands. At first he played bass, but changed after listening to Jimi Hendrix. As his interest in guitar grew, he began to listen to rock and bands like Cream, Rush and Led Zeppelin, and then to the roots of the blues. At age 25 she married and put her musical career aside for a while so she could focus on raising her daughter, developing a career as a nurse and electrician as well.
Deborah had her first real experience playing blues as a member of an R & B trio named Misbehavin. After 18 months of an extensive tour with them, Coleman took a year of rest, going to just as many festivals and absorbing blues as much as possible. "I had realized that music in many other genres came out of the blues. That's how I got to it." In today's consummate style Coleman reflects influences of Jimi Hendrix, The Isley Brothers, Buddy Guy, and in particular Larry Carlton. Other favorites include Sonny Rhodes, Albert Collins and Magic Sam.

vianderDate: Wednesday, 31.Mar.2021, 9:07 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Deborah Coleman - En Los Conciertos de Radio 3 (2009)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: