Thursday, 25.Apr.2024, 3:25 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

imagebam.com

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Otis Rush - Live in Switzerland (1986)
Otis Rush - Live in Switzerland (1986)
vianderDate: Saturday, 28.Feb.2015, 1:04 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

INFO: Source: WEBRip
Videocompression mode: [MKV,720p][H.264,AC3]
Size: 824
TotalRun Time mn.66:35

Otis Rush reached the Top 10 lists in 1956, with the appearance of "I Can not Quit You Baby", his first single, established since that time as one of the leading guitarists of Chicago blues. Rush also has the credit of being one of the architects Style west side, along with Magic Sam and Buddy Guy, although he played in clubs in the area south of Chicago during the incubation period of the movement. However, his status as one of the early innovators of the blues in the Windy City is assured forever thanks to his guitar work, full of vibrato, and intense vocals, which have become a hallmark Factory .

If only talent is the formula for success, Otis Rush would be the leader of the blues in Chicago but fate, luck and the idiosyncrasies of the artist have conspired against this goal on many occasions, when opportunities practically begged to be accepted. Otis Rush came to Chicago in 1948 and just know Muddy Waters realized I wanted to do the rest of your life. Willie Dixon in 1956 sponsored him and took him to sign with Cobra Records, a label for which he recorded "I Can not Quit You Baby", a song that peaked at number six in the lists of Billboard Rhythm and Blues.

vianderDate: Friday, 01.Sep.2017, 9:51 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
New link available. Enjoy smile

Download

Pass: SOUNDSTAGE

vianderDate: Wednesday, 18.Aug.2021, 9:06 AM | Message # 3
Generalissimo

Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Otis Rush - Live in Switzerland (1986)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: