Thursday, 25.Apr.2024, 3:58 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

imagebam.com

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Jeff Healey Band - See The Light. Live From London (1989)
Jeff Healey Band - See The Light. Live From London (1989)
vianderDate: Friday, 10.Mar.2017, 10:12 AM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

INFO:

Source: WEBRip
Video compression mode: [MKV,1080p][H.264,AC3]
Size MB: 1430
Total Run Time mn. 81:31

In 1988 The Jeff Healey Band had exploded onto the music scene. With their critically acclaimed debut album, See The Light, a long string of legendary live performances the world over and starring roles in the film Road House, Jeff Healey had clearly become one of the most electrifying new artists of 1988 or any other year. Living proof of the phenomenon, "Live From London" captures The Jeff Healey Band in their most natural element: on-stage. The more than 80 minutes of footage contains hot live versions of songs from See The Light blues outstanding interpretations of "Roadhouse Blues" and "All Along The Watchtower" as well as music video clips including their smash hit - "Angel Eyes" Guitar Player Magazine has said that "witnessing Jeff live is an experience few will ever forget." Now see the light and experience it for yourself.

Tracklist:

01. The Better it Gets
02. I'm Tore Down
03. My Little Girl
04. Blue Jean Blues
05. I Need to Be Loves
06. Roadhouse Blues
07. See the Light
08. That's What They Say
09. All Along The Watchtower
10. Hidaway

Video Clips:
11. Angel Eyes
12. When The Night Comes Falling From The Sky
13. Confidence Man

vianderDate: Monday, 07.Dec.2020, 9:34 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Jeff Healey Band - See The Light. Live From London (1989)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: