Thursday, 28.Mar.2024, 7:28 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

imagebam.com

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Carvin Jones Band - Los conciertos de Radio 3 (2016)
Carvin Jones Band - Los conciertos de Radio 3 (2016)
vianderDate: Wednesday, 12.Oct.2016, 8:49 AM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

INFO:

Source: WEBRip
Video compression mode: [MKV,1080p][H.264,AC3]
Size Mb: 542
Total Run Time mn. 30:20

The press says about him he is one of the best guitarists of all time and the same Eric Clapton considered a true revelation among blues musicians. It comes from Texas, he has played with such greats as Buddy Miles, Jeff Beck, Gary Moore, John Mayell, Jimmie Vaughan, Ten Years After.

Carvin Jones was born in June 1966 in Lufkin (Texas). Although many artists who have influenced their training, could be emphasized figures like Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Eric Clapton, among others. "My grandmother bought me my first guitar because always the requested borrowed my friends and I did the lazy when I asked to be sent back. So he took me to town and bought me the guitar. I'll never forget that day," Carvin tells us. "I lived in a part of the really violent city where murders were committed, shootings occurred ... and guitar kept me away from all these problems, as it was always at home playing it." After high school and doing some performances Texas, decided a change of scenery and in 1989 moved to Arizona, to her uncle's house in Phoenix. "My aunt and uncle took me and to them I owe all my success, if it had not been for them, Carvin Jones would not exist."

vianderDate: Wednesday, 08.Jan.2020, 9:22 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
New link available. Enjoy smile

Download

Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Carvin Jones Band - Los conciertos de Radio 3 (2016)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: