Saturday, 20.Apr.2024, 3:21 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

imagebam.com

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Chris Cain - Live at Baia Domizia Blues Festival Italy 2009
Chris Cain - Live at Baia Domizia Blues Festival Italy 2009
vianderDate: Friday, 24.Apr.2015, 8:46 AM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

INFO:

Source: WEBRip
Video compression mode: [MKV,720p][H.264,AC3]
Size Mb: 1270
Total Run Time mn. 105:43

His expressive style is the result of a lifetime of study and the relentless pursuit of musicianship. Their passion and intensity are a mixture of Greek descent from his mother and father, the inheritance of black soul. Cain rose up in the stories of raising children of their father in the historic street of Memphis, Beale Street and attended his first concert of BB King at the tender age of three. Cain recalls: "I remember as a kid, my dad used to mow music of Muddy Waters. When I look back, that was great! There was always music in our house, Ray Charles, BB King, Freddie King, Albert King, all great. "At the age of eight, Cain was taught to play guitar and began playing professionally before he was eighteen.
Chris studied music at San Jose City College, and soon teaching jazz improvisation. During the next twenty years, Cain also master of piano, bass, clarinet, alto and tenor. The combination of his upbringing and his blues jazz studies merged to form the searing guitar style that sets him aside and Chris Cain has moved to the top of the blues music scene.

Musicians:

Chris Cain - guitar, voice
Stephen Evans - bass
Tyler Eng - drums
Special guest: David Mathews - keys

vianderDate: Friday, 29.Dec.2017, 10:20 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
New link available. Enjoy smile

Download

Pass: SOUNDSTAGE

Attention: Files are subject to expiration and can be automatically deleted if their not downloaded 30 days after the last download.

vianderDate: Wednesday, 12.Jan.2022, 9:47 AM | Message # 3
Generalissimo

Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Chris Cain - Live at Baia Domizia Blues Festival Italy 2009
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: