Tuesday, 23.Apr.2024, 9:02 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

imagebam.com

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Jimmy Johnson - Live at Buddy Guy's Legends (2014)
Jimmy Johnson - Live at Buddy Guy's Legends (2014)
vianderDate: Wednesday, 25.Mar.2015, 11:13 AM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

INFO:

Source: WEBRip
Video compression mode: [MKV,720p][H.264,AC3]
Size: 1860
Total Run Time mn. 154:56

"Since my parents had no money, I had my first guitar until age 29, bought one with my work. Anyway I kept exercising a profession that I like, the welder," says Jimmy Johnson, considered by many blues legend.

Johnson was guitarist for two decades of rhythm and blues and soul, with great success, but, tired of playing the songs of others, decided to create their own themes, his blues. In 1974 he signed as a rhythm guitarist with Jimmy Dawkins and continued with Otis Rush. In 1978 the name of Johnson first attracted national attention in addition to receiving a Grammy nomination when Alligator included four of his subjects in the Living Chicago Blues Vol. I (debutant at 52 !, was said in that time). These four tracks, plus disks that remain in the Delmark label, Johnson's Wacks, in 1979, and North / South in 1982, confirmed him as bluesman with a good dose of soul and funk, strongly rooted in the tradition of West Side . (younger siblings, named Thompson, professional musicians before he did), it was not until age 50 when he could record his first solo album, but began playing in 1959 with Magic Sam and Freddie King, and touring with harmonica Slim Willis.

vianderDate: Friday, 13.Oct.2017, 9:26 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
New link available. Enjoy smile

Download

Pass: SOUNDSTAGE

vianderDate: Wednesday, 27.Oct.2021, 8:31 AM | Message # 3
Generalissimo

Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Blues » Jimmy Johnson - Live at Buddy Guy's Legends (2014)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: