Thursday, 25.Apr.2024, 9:16 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

imagebam.com

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Rock » Elvis Presley and Johnny Cash - Road Show (2006)
Elvis Presley and Johnny Cash - Road Show (2006)
vianderDate: Wednesday, 23.Nov.2016, 10:21 AM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

INFO:

Source: WEBRip
Video compression mode: [MKV,1080p][H.264,AC3]
Size MB: 1420
Total Run Time mn. 81:09

This UK documentary tries to parallel the early careers of Elvis Presley and Johnny Cash. This impressive collection of early performances features Presley and Cash not together, but at totally separate venues in the early stages of their meteoric rise to superstardom. Most of the Presley footage by this time has flooded various visual productions. But this project is fun to watch as it features vintage photos along with the musical performances. Footage alternates the two young entertainers singing some of their early hits. A few of the Cash performances: "Give My Love To Rose", "Big River", "I Got Stripes", "It Was Jesus", "Don't Take Your Guns To Town", "All Over Again", "Frankie and Johnny" and "Ways of a Woman in love". Some of the Presley performances: "Money Honey", "Heartbreak Hotel", "Hound Dog", "Blue Suede Shoes", "Love Me", "Too Much", "Ready Teddy" and "Shake, Rattle and Roll". It is easy to see how these two celebrated artists would greatly influence American music.

acervodotuzziDate: Friday, 05.May.2023, 12:31 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Users
PLEASE THANKS

vianderDate: Friday, 05.May.2023, 12:55 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Unfortunately this DVD is no longer available!

Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Rock » Elvis Presley and Johnny Cash - Road Show (2006)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: