Friday, 29.Mar.2024, 1:48 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

imagebam.com

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Rock » Alanis Morissette - Jagged Little Pill, Live (1997)
Alanis Morissette - Jagged Little Pill, Live (1997)
vianderDate: Thursday, 11.Jan.2018, 11:31 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

INFO:

Source: WEBRip
Video compression mode: [MKV,1080p][H.264,AC3]
Size MB: 1520
Total Run Time mn. 87:08

Alanis Morrisette's Jagged Little Pill: Live presents highlights from her Jagged Little Pill world tour, including hits like "Hand in My Pocket," "Ironic," "You Oughta Know," and "You Learn" as well as 21 other songs. Though the video contains many strong performances, the hyperactive editing splices different renditions of the same song together, resulting in jarring changes in the sound and visuals. A good portion of the video is dedicated to Morrisette and her band hanging out on the road and backstage in alternately amusing and frustrating footage. Though the 90-minute set provides plenty of fan favorites, the presentation is so distracting that it may put off all but the most dedicated Alanis fans. The DVD's surprising lack of any extra features makes it even more apparent that Jagged Little Pill: Live is a disappointingly no-frills transfer of the original VHS version.

Tracklist:

01. Welcome The Charmed Ones I'm Sure
02. All I Really Want
03. The Craziness
04. Right Through You
05. Sexual Chocolate Intros
06. Not The Doctor
07. Synergy
08. Hand In My Pocket
09. Enuf About Me
10. Feathers
11. Head Over Feet
12. Mary Jane
13. He Would For Someone
14. Forgiven
15. Spotless Pseudo Home
16. Perfect
17. Release Not Revenge
18. You Oughta Know
19. Wake Up
20. Explosion Of Blueness
21. Ironic
22. Under Arrest
23. You Learn
24. Your House
25. No Pressure Over Cappuccino / The Culprits

Pass: SOUNDSTAGE

Attention: Files are subject to expiration and can be automatically deleted if their not downloaded 30 days after the last download.

Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Rock » Alanis Morissette - Jagged Little Pill, Live (1997)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: