Saturday, 20.Apr.2024, 4:02 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

imagebam.com

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Rock » I Cancelli Della Memoria - Tr. anni '70 a F. Battiato (2015)
I Cancelli Della Memoria - Tr. anni '70 a F. Battiato (2015)
vianderDate: Friday, 26.May.2017, 10:14 AM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

INFO:

Source: WEBRip
Video compression mode: [MKV,1080p][H.264,AC3]
Size MB: 2010
Total Run Time mn. 112:07

Franco Battiato is one of the most successful singers in Italy. He began his career as a "light" singer, recording a few singles. In 1971 he started his particular journey through experimental music, recording his proggiest issues: "Fetus", "Pollution", "Sulle corde di Aries". Some very atmospheric parts and some very melodic songs make these records worthwhile, along with musical references to the arabic culture and italian folk that will surface from time to time in all of his following output. His next records are gradually more and more experimental, exploring minimalism and culminating with "L' Egitto prime delle Sabbie", with two long pieces based on hardly one note and its harmonics. Very difficult, I can´t recommend this period to anyone but music scholars or any Stockhausen students. After this, came a great change of direction.
From "L'era del Cinghiale Bianco" to "Mondi Lontanissimi", these are pop-rock records, but very interesting (and even commercially successful) ones. Especially the lyrics, sometimes very deep, sometimes ironic, full of references. He starts singing in many different languages, even within one song.
With "Fisiognomica", Battiato started walking towards classical music, using orchestra on some songs and composing a couple of operas. "L'Imboscata" and "Gommalacca" are rockier than any of his previous works. The latest has a shy return to prog and experimental, yet for a wide audience.

This is the best progressive soloist in Italy and now is very popular. I recommend "Fetus", "Pollution" and "Sulle corde di Aries", a kind of trilogy and one of the Italian prog highest moments…

Tracklist:

Set 1:

01. Il Silenzio Del Rumore
02. La Convenzione
03. Plancton
04. Energia
05. Pollution
06. I Cancelli Della Memoria
07. Fetus
08. Areknames
09. Beta
10. Sequenze E Frequenze
11. Da Oriente A Occidente
12. Meccanica

Set 2:

Interviews

Franco Battiato
Gianni Moccetti
Jutta Nienhause

Musicians:

Gianfranco D’Adda: batteria Mapex, piatti Ufip, Zildjian, Paiste
Mario Dalla Stella: chitarra Fender Stratocaster
Paolo Botta: tastiere Korg MS 2000, Oberheim ob3, Arp Odyssey
Mauro Galbersanini: basso Fender jazz Aerodyne
Roberta Pagani: voce
Carlo Cilibrasi: percussioni

Forum » ...::DVDRip & BDRip::... » Rock » I Cancelli Della Memoria - Tr. anni '70 a F. Battiato (2015)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: